Inside The Dynasty

Inside The Dynasty


On the shore of life,

There I stand to behold the heart of nature,

On the shorage of heaven,

I stand to  hear the voice of nature,

I awake myself in the brightness of the day, 

I am still not sufficient to describe the

Different radiances that emit my thought,

Gloated and smug,

But my thoughts are in desperation

Of curiosity,

Like an elephant, I blow the horn of my fair,

Like an hungry lion, 

I approached the diamond in her mighty 

dynasty,

They stroke my hand like a thunder that

Broke the jar,

The diamond remained silent like a sleeping 

water,

Cruft my heart and bury my head, 

It is better to die in a king's Palace than to 

live in riches,

That  was my tear but I never fair.


Now she speaks and I am stilled,

My eyes remained complacent,

But she is indescribable,

Does heaven beget earth?

How does moon hide the sun?

Well, these are just what my heart was; 

strawing out,

I bowed to honour the sited diamond, 


I am still deluded in my awe, 

The dynasty of this queen is beyond;

 The blocks of this world,

That is my heart beat,

Like a verse in the ancient book, 

I remember the memory,

"Beauty is wealth" and so the queen is rich,

Emit me with your royalty, 

Thou has made kindness and love your u

blocks,

Thou has founded your beautiful dynasty on 

humility and meekness,

Touch me with your royal hand of giving,

Behold my face with your  egregious lids,

Let  thy wind of your calmess blow your

Royal clock above my eyes,

That I may hold your helm.


The sky is  beautiful,

but the queen is billions better,

Bend your sword towards me, I

am just a slave to your beauty, 

Crack me down oh yeh queen, 

Bruise my hand with your  hilt,

And let my mouth be shot to describe your 

royal bond.


Beautiful you are mighty queen,

Full of many fruits,

 Like a tree of life,

No one is dying, 

The path to beauty is in your dynasty,

There we are obliged to smile like you, 

In you, it is more than royalty,

Your beauty is the reality,

Cheer on queen, 

Reign forever queen,

Live forever queen.

From diamond to queen, 

It is not just a nature,

It is a structure.


Light it around the sky,

And let the rain cloud the earth,

Your beauty is not a colour,

It is a dynasty,

When the rain fall, we shall all hide. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brain At Birth

Not Every Journey Is About Finding Love, Sometimes It’s About Finding Yourself

The Silent Nation